Club COVID-19 Guidelines
- Teams must arrive changed to the facility, clubhouse access will be limited with no access to changing facilities prior to, or after the game.
- Teams should wait beside the pitch and must wait for other teams to clear the pitch before going on.
- Practise good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly and sanitise before, during and after a game.
- Players should remain socially distanced before entering the pitches, whilst on the side-line and whilst using the facilities after a game.
- Pre-match handshake should not happen.
- Do not spit.
- Spectators must remain socially distanced at all times. Keep in groups of six and remain socially distanced.
- Please keep children socially distanced whilst on side line and also before/after game.
- If a participant gets injured, a member of their household can assist if present and appropriate, but others (including match officials and teammates and coaches) will still need to socially distance unless a life-or limb-threatening injury necessitates compromising guidelines to provide emergency care. PPE kit must be worn.
- Outside toilets will be available.
- No official match day coffee/teas will be provided inside the club house; they will be served from outside.
- The clubhouse will be closed to all officials, spectators and players. Food and Drink must be consumed outside.
- If anybody in your household are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the match and inform your COVID-19 Officer.
- Support NHS Test and Trace. You’re likely to be asked to provide your details so that in the event of a COVID-19 outbreak those potentially infected can be traced. This is to everyone’s benefit so please cooperate. This information will be stored for a minimum of 21 days in-line with the Government Recreational Team Sport Framework.
- We are now displaying the NHS Track and Trace QR Code. Its quick and simple to use, please either use this or give details.
Queries regarding COVID-19 or about the club please contact our club secretary Georgie Sutton